Saturday, May 27, 2017

Abstracts




So this was an experiment the first image is from about 8 years ago when I actually painted abstract paintings. The second and third images are from ArtRage which I tried to do an abstract work from scratch. Of course I like the original painting best but this was my first try at working in ArtRage on my iPad. So this was fun and I think I will explore it further.  I need to figure out how to get a more brushed look in the digital images.  I actually had that but kind of softened it in Repix.  I am learning but having fun. This makes me want to paint for real again.  I lost my studio when we moved into a smaller house 5 years ago so it is not easy to paint large canvases where I am now.  But it is something to think about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment