Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Who Is The Fairest Of Them All


Created for the "Dark Fairytales" challenge at Castle of Cards Deviantart


Mirror - I created this image using a picture frame image that I warped to fit the wall and I added the face inside

Crow, skull, books, candles, roses, smoke and stars - Mischiefcircus - http://www.mischiefcircus.com

Textures (I used 3), writing and apple - my collection


"Snow White" is a German fairy tale known across much of Europe and is today one of the most famous fairy tales worldwide. The Brothers Grimm published it in 1812 in the first edition of their collection Grimms' Fairy Tales. The fairy tale features such elements as the magic mirror, the poisoned apple, the glass coffin, and the characters of the evil queen, snow white and the seven dwarfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment