Monday, March 10, 2014

In The Moonlight


So I love digital challenges and have joined a number of groups on flickr that offer challenges.  I found this group called Digitalmania that offers challenges that involve taking inspiration and learning from the work of artists in many styles. Each week the name of an artist or a particular style of digital art will be posted. It is hoped that members will find inspiration that will allow them to create artpieces which include some references to the artist's style and subjects.  How cool is that!!!!

This weeks artist is Christian Schloe and I happen to love his work.  Above is my try at an image in his style.  Below is the image I drew my inspiration from.  Here is a link to see more of Christian Schole's work or you can Google him.


No comments:

Post a Comment