Thursday, March 16, 2017

Barns




So I thought I would try one of my PA barn photos in iColorama.  I made a ton of these and combined them.  I love the painterly quality - used a number of effects under the Style menu.  I still have no idea what I am doing but it is fun and you get interesting results.

I was thinking about this today and I usually work in Photoshop and compose complex images with many layers.  I thought I wanted to do that on my iPad too but have decided that if I can do that in PS and do it successfully, then do it there.  I will be using the iPad for painterly/artsy pieces.  Things that are fun and not all that complex.  I have to look at my iPad and the apps as just more tools and I wouldn't hammer a nail with a sponge or wash a window with a hammer.  What I am saying is use the best tool for the job

No comments:

Post a Comment