Sunday, June 15, 2014

The High Priestess


Woman - ykara-stock.deviantart.com/art/Ykara-Morte-IV-53537545

Background one - the-night-bird.deviantart.com/art/Moonlight-BG-04-200842188

Two other backgrounds - my private collection

Crow - peroni68.deviantart.com/art/crow-8-212671330

Light post, bow and hat flower - Holliewood Studios Devinatscrap - www.deviantscrap.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=1

Bird brushes, textures - my private collection

Card number 2 in the Major Arcana of the Tarot - The High Priestess. Trust your inner voice you have hidden knowledge of the inner, spiritual world. My Priestess is standing before a gate to the other side - the realm of the hidden and unconscious - she holds the message of inner wisdom and dreams.


I love the Tarot and I love to make tarot images - I may do the complete Major Arcana in this style - maybe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment