Sunday, June 1, 2014

Message In A Bottle


Girl - extracted from vintage photo and placed in tub

BG image - a68stock.deviantart.com/art/Pier-and-sea-stock-171280336

Some elements DeviantScrap

All other elements - my collection

I extracted the girl from a vintage photo and found the bathtub image to place her in. I added the turquoise towel in the tub. I wasn't sure if I wanted her floating in water or outside the water but opted for the dock. Next I thought wings and a turtle to keep her company. Then I added everything else and some textures and blending modes. Below are the main images I used in this composition.




1 comment:

  1. A fun piece and so interesting to see the main elements that you used to put it all together.Am happy to have discovered your blog and am enjoying your work.

    ReplyDelete