Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012


This is my first post in my newest blog.  I have decided to create a blog separate from my fine art and my jewelry.  So now this will be my forth blog, crazy maybe I used to do a lot of digital art work and I really enjoyed it so I have decided to get back into it again. This is the first piece I have created - it is my Easter greeting for 2012 - I cannot tell you how much fun it was to make this image and how good it feels to get backing to doing something creative on my computer.  Since this will be a digital blog more or less I need to make a nice header and do some customization but for now this is going to have to do.

A little about the image - I created it in Photoshop Elements and it has quite a few layers and blending modes. I am very rusty so I will be looking for info on the internet and I will be going back to some of my books - I think it is amazing how you forget what you know - I guess it is true unless you use it you lose it. I hope to create some nice interesting images and I hope to have a lot of fun along the way and just maybe learn something useful too. Sounds like a win-win situation - so let the journey begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment