Monday, February 10, 2020

A Moment Of Truth - Heart Image

So I thought I might do a few heart themed images for Valentines Day.  Just finished this first one.


1. This is the image I started with in iColorama.  This was an image from unsplash.


2. Added a texture to the BG, lightened everything, added a heart earring, colored the sweater and simplified the original all in iColorama.


3. Went into Procreate and drew hair and added a skin tone since the original was B&W.  I used a charcoal brush for this. 


4. Back into iColorama and layered the image from step #3 Procreate over the simplified image. Adjusted the contrast and made a few minor changes.


5. Into Repix for some major artistic work.  Lots of brushes used here and a cooling filter since Repix always warms and changes the color of my images.


6. Image from Repix back into iColorama and layered over the image from step #2.  Now I started really working on my image, making adjustments and additions. Adding the hearts and other elements, adjusting the tones, adding a texture. That's it final image.  Took about 2 hours or so.  I love iColorama and my iPad!!!!!!!!.  iColorama is the one App I couldn't live without!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment