Saturday, November 30, 2019

Harley Girl


Harley Girl - a digital image.

iPhoneXS Max
iPad Pro Apps - iColorama, addLib S, Repix, Photoshop

Some notes on this image. I took a photo of me and played with it in a few different apps. I took that photo and ran it thru addLib S a number of times saving lots of images. I took a blank canvas and started deconstructing the addlib S images and layering them. I did this in Photoshop for iPad. Then finished in my favorite app iColorama. 

Soooooo all of that to get to this - my opinion of Photoshop for iPad. I think Adobe has come in too late to the game - there are way better (in my opinion) layering apps out there - Procreate, Superimpose, etc. I think it is clunky to use and frankly if I am going to compose a complex layered image I will use Photoshop on my iMac where I am comfortable. I have always said I want my iPad images and things I do strictly in Photoshop to look different. I do love working on my iPad and that is where I create most of my digital work now. I LOVE jumping from app to app and my absolute favorite app is iColorama. I have made some very involved images using iColorama - it has so many features, some I haven’t even explored yet. The majority of my work is made in iColorama with maybe a few finishing touches in other texturing apps. This is just my opinion and I could be wrong 😂😁🤣😉

1 comment:

  1. Wow wish I knew half of what you do with digital. Harley girl, Ohhh yeahhh.

    ReplyDelete