Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Better Red


iPhone6, iColorama, Procreate, Repix, Touch/Retouch. So I love the work of Sara Jarrett and have been studying her images.  Yesterday I wanted to try doing a portrait painted and then further worked.  I grabbed my iPhone and snapped a couple selfies and went to work.  I do have red hair but not quite this red!!!  I learned so much from making this image - problem is I have no idea all that I did to get the end result and probably could not recreate it.  I do know the initial steps but the ending is a blur.  The only thing I miss about Photoshop is ending with a layer image and all the steps.  I guess that is what should make iPad creating fun you just never know what you are going to get.  I really do love this one.  I also think I am getting a little more comfortable seeing my face in my images but just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment