Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Botanicals Course



So I am taking a course on creating Botanical images with frames on my iPad.  These are two examples I made for the first project.  It is a fun course and I hope to learn more about some of the apps I have on my iPad.

I have decided to work exclusively on the iPad with apps for the next couple of months.  I want to get away from my dependence on Photoshop and making composite images.  I can do that and I do it well - I want to expand my artistic ability and really learn how to use the iPad and the apps I have purchased.

I am looking to make personal, simpler, and more intimate images.  I want to express myself in a new way and I am excited to start this journey.  It is a great time of year to start - I tend to spend a lot of time inside during the winter and I have this and another course lined up.  I also am gathering examples of work that I find edgy and exciting and is in keeping with what I envision myself making.   I have a list of apps I want to focus on and I want to get some sort of work flow going.

The apps used in the above work - Leonardo, Stackables, Procreate, LightBrush, and iColorama.

No comments:

Post a Comment