Saturday, August 12, 2017

Diversity - Herbs

Day 11 of Brooke Shaden’s 15 Day Challenge
Diversity - Herbs
In an effort not to repeat myself or to rely on what is easy I decided to challenge myself today and create an image without a model. My other challenge was to create it on my iPad with some of the new apps I just purchased. This is a photo I took in the beginning of the summer at a nursery near my house. I loved the display they had set up. I wanted a painterly quality to the finished piece and I wanted to keep the feeling of the sunlight. I like to actually make my art so I do not like to rely on an app or filter to do the work. I like to manipulate with my Apple Pencil, make a number images in different apps and then combine everything. I really liked making this image and want to explore these apps more in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment