Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Time Stood Still


Background - created by me using seven different images
Model - Hanna photo by The Colby Files  
Textures, hat, feather, moon, bird, sparkle - all my collection

This image has many layers especially in creating the background.  I used parts of 7 images to make the BG with a lot of masking and different blending modes.  The model is an extract from Colby Files.  This was not what I initially envisioned for this work - I wanted an apocalyptic image with a lot of destruction but as I worked adding and eliminating things this is what it evolved into.  It does however portray exactly what I was thinking.  Funny how that happens.  I also desaturated it and up the contrast on the B&W and I think that is much more effective than color on this one.  The final step was a radial blur around the edges.  

No comments:

Post a Comment