Monday, May 26, 2014

Our Lady Of The Forest


For Digitalmania Group www.flickr.com/groups/digitalmania/

The challenge for Friday May 30th is inspirational artist ANAHATA KATKIN who creates exquisite illustrations, paintings and art journals.

Woman - extracted and colored from a vintage photo

Some elements DeviantScrap

All other BGs, textures, elements and stuff my collection.

This was a new artist for me and a style way out of my comfort zone (but I am getting better at trying new things). I think this artist does real collage and not digital so it was fun to try to reproduce that handmade look. I noticed she does a lot of collages with women, flowers as decoration and lettering. I was out walking today and thought of what I wanted to do and even the title. I am happy with this ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment